Azure Cloud service problem "The current service model is out of sync"
Azure has providing lot of could compute technique, one of the most reliable is Azure Cron program called Azure cloud services. Develop, package and deploy powerful applications and services to the cloud with Azure Cloud Services.
There are features advantages on azure cloud services
- Support for Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, .NET and Ruby
- Automatic operating system and application patching
- Auto scale to meet demand and save money
In Azure cloud service, we usually facing the problem called “The current service model is out of sync”. This issue will occur on few scenarios.
- Either ServiceDefinition(.csdef) file content is not match with ServiceConfiguration(.cscfg) files
We should check the service definition file and configuration files, to make sure the xml tags are matches on both files. If some tags are missing on any one of the, we should added them into another file.
- Your project was not closed properly.
Step 1: Open the solution file in Visual Studio.
Step 2: There you can see the cloud service project.
Step 3: Select the cloud service project and right them, Click on “Unload Project”
Step 4: Now again select the cloud service project load them into solution.
Step 5: Now cloud service should run fine now.